It's A Dog's Life

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Today Lindy took me to Town Lake. A lot of dogs go there with their guardians so I got to see some pretty bitches. (Lindy doesn’t like it too much when I use language like that. She probably thinks I am objectifying the girl dogs. But, I‘m not. I just want to hump them because they look pretty, that‘s all.)


This is a picture of what I look like when I ride in the car, except when we are actually going my long tongue hangs out more.

I look pretty good, don't I?

You can remember the name of Town Lake because it is in the town. That's why they call it that. Town Lake. Very clever, don't you think?

There are a lot of ducks on Town Lake but I keep them chased off. Lindy never says so but I know she appreciates this.

So, I had a good day of riding in the car and swimming, plus I got a treat when I got home and Lindy said that I am a good dog.

Hope you had a good day too.

Love,

Rowan

2 Comments:

  • ROWAN, you are too cool dude.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 PM  

  • Thank you for noticing... uh, Dude.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home