It's A Dog's Life

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My new bed...

Well, I got a new bed this week. Not sure why as there was nothing wrong with my old one. This one is blue, which I guess is superior in some way. Lindy likes it. That's what matters.





This is a picture of me on my new bed. I am trying to look happy to make Lindy feel good but I would really prefer to have my old bed back.






This is a picture of me on Lindy's bed. Ah... now, THIS is how a dog should sleep. These sheets are made of Egyptians, you know. There's 400 and 50 cotton Egyptians in every square inch. At least that's what it said on the label I chewed off. I also chewed a nice little hole in the top sheet to show Lindy how much I love her. She looked at it for a long time and sighed deeply. I think she was really touched by what a nice gesture it was. She's sensitive about stuff like that.

Problem is, Lindy likes to sleep here too. She could, I mean theoretically, sleep on the couch. Don't think I haven't suggested it. Whenever I bring it up, though, she pretends not to understand dog-speak. It's hard to have a mature relationship with someone who pretends not to hear you. I do my best. That's all I can do.

I am going to go lay on my new bed now. Hope you have nice dreams.

Love,

Rowan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home