It's A Dog's Life

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Today when me and Lindy were going out to the lake we stopped at the Sonic to get a cherry lime-ade for Lindy. That's a human drink. As you may expect, I didn't get anything at all. Sometimes Lindy acts like I am not even there. I just ignore her when she is like that.

I am checking myself out in the car mirror in this shot. And ignoring Lindy. Which she deserves.


These are some nice shots showing you what I look like when I am riding in the car. As usual, I look handsome and you will be able to see my very impressive muscles. But, you may not have realized just how very cool I look in the car so... Here you go:

7 Comments:

  • How rude not giving you any of her drink. I think she got the point how mad you were. HMPH!

    Frenchie SNorts
    Balboa

    By Blogger Balboa, at 5:55 AM  

  • Hi Rowan! You sure do look like you're an expert driver. I like to drive too, but I have to sit in the back in my special booster seat so I can see out.

    I signed your guest book, but I messed up and didn't put a picture...oops! :)

    Poppy

    By Blogger Poppy, at 11:10 AM  

  • yes, Rowan, keep checking yourself out! Today I saw a dog riding in the driver's seat with her master! How cool is that!
    (Diane, not Scout... unfortunately, Scout wasn't there.)

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 11:41 AM  

  • Oh how I wish I could ride in the driver's seat. You can probably see from the photos that I am strapped in with my special dog harness. I would be able to lean out of the window a lot further if it weren't for that, I'll tell you what.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

  • Rowan - you look very cool & smoothe & suave hanging out in the car....what a handsome man.

    Love & Licks,
    Randi

    By Blogger Randi, at 4:52 PM  

  • Rowan:

    Next time you got to Sonic - your need to work your charm on the car hop..we know for a fact that they have TREATS !!

    That will teach Linds to be selfish...

    Windows are the best - really best when Mom drives fast...

    By Blogger The Airechicks, at 5:47 PM  

  • i love sonic!!!

    we got back from california. guess what aimée did today? she impaled her own thumb! there was blood everywhere and she passed out so i had to go save her and lick her face until she woke up. i must start keeping a closer eye on her. she obviously can't take care of herself!

    stay in that airconditioning this week! it's gonna be a yucky one!

    licks,
    romeo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home