It's A Dog's Life

Monday, August 06, 2007

Today I want to show you some photos of my new friend, Bear. She's cute, isn't she? This is a picture of Bear and that yellow shoe belongs to Bear's guardian, Ms. Katy.




Bear learned how to swim by watching how good I do it. Look at her go! I am an excellent teacher, I'll tell you what.

Lindy said she was really proud of Bear but I think she should have been proud of me. Just what I think.





In this shot me and Bear are talking things over. I am giving her hints on how to be a brave swimmer.



Here is a photo of me demonstrating my very good swimming skills. That ball belongs to Ms. Katy. I was so glad she brought a real ball. You know how Lindy is...



And here is a shot of me scouting around near the water's edge. My main job is just to be happy and have fun so that is what I am doing in this shot.


I have even more really great photos to show you tomorrow so stay tuned...

Love,

Rowan

2 Comments:

  • Scout says: Rowan, I would like to go swimming with you.

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 5:43 PM  

  • You know, Scout, me and my guardian were thinking about you just this afternoon. We are hoping that you and your guardian can have some relaxing fun this week too.

    There is so much to be stressed about, and so much sadness around us, that we have to take extra good care of our guardians. So take good care of Diane, extra nuzzles and everything. And think about me when you go swimming!

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home