It's A Dog's Life

Sunday, July 29, 2007



I am really lucky, I'll tell you what, because I get to go to work with my guardian. I heard from some of the other dogs that they have to stay home all day.

If course, I have a quite a lot of very important responsibilities when I go to work. Mainly, though, I just try to keep my eyes on my guardian. My real delight is not in any of the many jobs I do but just being with her.








In this shot I am sitting nicely beside the tree. Lindy will be back for me soon!












You can see in my eyes that I am on high alert. I am on constant look out for my guardian. I never know when she might show up. I just long for the quickening in my heart, that one moment of pure joy, when my guardian appears.

2 Comments:

  • Rowan, I can tell you are working hard! - diane
    woof woof woof... will you play with me? --Scout (when you are off-duty

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 7:16 PM  

  • Oh, gee, Scout, I would LOVE to play with you. I like playing and, as you've probably guessed, I am pretty good at it too. I like running and jumping the best.

    I wish you could come over and play with me. That would be SO swell. (Of course, it would have to be when I am not doing one of my important duties.) If you ever come all the way to Texas, I hope you'll bring your guardian by to see me and then we can have some good playing, I'll tell you what. We'll have a big old time.

    Good luck with all the many important duties that you do with your guardian. I am almost finished for the day. I just have to do a few more nuzzles and a couple of tail wags.

    Give Diane a tiny little nuzzle for me!

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home