It's A Dog's Life

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Today Lindy took me to the LCRA (Lower Colorado River Authority) which is where all the rain goes before the government decides where to put it. So, thanks be to God for the government, eh?

This particular LCRA is at Mansfield Dam. It wasn't named after the pretty human Jane Mansfield. Somebody else.



In this shot I am posing under one of the big gold stars on the gate going into the LCRA. I asked Lindy to get one of these stars to go above my kennel. She didn't make any promises but she didn't say "NO" either. I remain hopeful.




In this shot I am looking at the water. It sure is gushing out of there.




I feel that I look very good in these shots, Again, you can see the big gold star in the background. If I don't get one real soon, maybe for Christmas. I am really hoping because I feel that I am worthy of having such a big gold star above my kennel, and also it is real shiny. I like that in a star.



You can see how big the water is in these shots that Lindy took. It was loud too. I wasn't scared.




4 Comments:

  • I think I might have been scared.
    --Scout
    Rowan, you ARE a Star.
    -Diane

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 12:20 PM  

  • Well,thanks Diane. I think I am blushing underneath my pretty fur. But,I really am star material. You are a most astute human.

    Scout, I know that it is easy to be afraid sometimes. But, when you are responsible for a human, the way I am, you just have to overcome your fears. Be brave.

    Love to both,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 7:21 AM  

  • I will try to be brave for the sake of my humans.
    --Scout
    (but those waves on the lake... have you seen them?)

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 5:10 PM  

  • Dear Scout,

    Stay strong, buddy. Stay strong. And, if you get too scared, take shelter with THE Guardian.

    Your pal,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home