It's A Dog's Life

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I haven't been doing too much work lately. Lindy says that she doesn't have time for me to help her. She has to get out there and "take care of business," as she says.

I've been taking a lot of naps. Back when I was a pup, I used to just go to sleep wherever my body fell down. But, now that I've had the chance to observe my guardian, I know that to take a proper nap you have to put your head on a pillow and cover up with a nice soft comforter.

This was pretty easy for me to learn because I've seen Lindy do it. I can learn the things I see.

Here is a shot of me making sure that my pillows are fluffed and that I have plenty of cover. Don't want to get caught without enough cover, you know.


Of course, a real good nap is made even better if it is preceded by a long yawn. I like to make a little noise with my yawns. Lindy does this too.

And, finally, I put my little head down. That's what Lindy always says to me. "Put your little head down,"she says.

Now I am ready for my good nap.

I hope you are getting some good summer time naps too.

Love,

Rowan

4 Comments:

  • please visit my blog: My Creative Works and give me feedback on my work. thanks.

    By Blogger Becky, at 6:24 PM  

  • boy, does that look good. After a hard day at Gooseberry Falls, I could use a nap like that, too.
    --Scout
    (you are obviously a good napper)

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 2:53 PM  

  • Napping IS probably one of my best skills, especially since I learned about pillows. (That zebra stripe pillow actually belongs to me, if you can believe that I could be so lucky) But, even with my cool pillows and my big red couch and everything I still like to sleep as close to Lindy as I can. She's my guardian.

    Have a fun time on your vacation.

    Your pal,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 6:25 PM  

  • You are a lucky dog! -- Scout

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home