It's A Dog's Life

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Here is a great shot of me doing some of my very important duties at the lake.

The way you can tell that I am at the lake is all the water in the distance. That's called a lake. I swim in that lake.

There is a smaller lake near the house for humans only. It is called a pool. I am allowed to drink but not to swim. I guess that's so I won't be distracted from my duties.

Well, I hope you are getting to have some fun and swim in the lake like me.

Love,

Rowan

2 Comments:

  • Pearly - You do have a beautiful view.

    Kay - must be a nice area where you lived.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 AM  

  • This isn't where I live, just where I work. My guardian too. But, we sure do have a swell time there!

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home