It's A Dog's Life

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Today I got to go to the lake with Lindy. It's the lake in Steiner Ranch. We go there a lot. I think it's convenient for Lindy.

Lindy threw the ball in the water a couple of times. Then we found this swell crawdad. Lindy caught it a couple of times but she got kind of fussy when I tried to catch it. I could have caught it. I know I could have.

Lindy doesn't have a lot of confidence in my ability to be gentle. She is always telling me to "be gentle, be gentle, now..." Like I am going to forget. You know, I am not the one who is a member of a triumphalist species.

So, these are some photos of the crawdad.

Then a nice lady came along and took a picture of me and my guardian. The lady was real pretty and she and Lindy talked for a little while and ignored me. But, you can see that Lindy is giving me a little pat in the picture. It makes me feel good when she does that. And, she didn't pat that pretty lady, I'll tell you that. I like pats quite a lot.

So, that's my big day. Hope you had fun too.

Love,

Rowan

3 Comments:

  • Cool pictures of the crawdad, I figured that she was worried about the crawdad not being easy with you...

    By Blogger Wilma, at 5:11 PM  

  • Well, you should have been there today! A crawdad did actually get on my hind leg. It scared me a lot. Of course, being the big mammal that I am I came out OK and everything. But, did I say I was scared?

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 1:02 AM  

  • PS- Lindy said that you all should start saying if you are Wilma the cousin or Wilma the friend. You could just put a c or f by your name if you want.

    Love,
    Rowan - F

    By Blogger Lindy, at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home