It's A Dog's Life

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I’ve sure had some swell fun lately, I’ll tell you what.

On Tuesday Lindy took me to work with her and we also went to the bank. It’s the bank that doesn’t let dogs come inside and doesn’t give any dog treats either. Obviously, not my idea to bank there.

But, after that, we went to the Town’s Lake. It’s great there.



First, I got up close to the camera to give it a little inspection. To tell the truth, I don’t fully trust the camera.










After that, I posed for a picture on this rock. Look at my big muscles.






After that, I climbed some trees. You can see that I got really high up in there. I was the biggest thing in the whole park when I did that. Bigger than Lindy even.



Look how high up I am!













That was hard work
so I took a little
break in the grassy
areas. You can see
me in these pictures.




























Then, of course, a little swimming. Lindy forgot to bring any toys for me to play with so I just swam around until I found this big stick.









If Lindy were the dog, and I were the guardian, I don’t think I would forget her toys as often as she forgets mine. That’s just speculative, of course.












Lastly, there is this photo of me at the end of the day.


Hope you are having fun times too!

Love,

Rowan

4 Comments:

  • Rowan, you are a beautiful dog. And you look so majestic sitting upon the rock.

    Long live Rowan!

    By Blogger Rockstar Mom, at 10:26 AM  

  • Thanks Marrianne, I know that I am a beautiful dog and that I am really super. I know this because it's what Lindy says to me all the time. You learn the things that you hear the most, I've noticed.

    That sure is a nice car you've got there. I would like to take a ride in that sometime. Does the top come off?

    Long live Marrianne!

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 1:01 PM  

  • Dear Rowan,

    You should post the 10 wierd things about you, like L did on her blog.

    Cousin Amy

    By Blogger Amy D., at 4:17 PM  

  • Well, Amy, if you wanted me to post the ten wonderful things about me, I could probably do that for you. I am handsome, I can swim, I protect my guardian... stuff like that. But, ten weird things. I don't know. I do think it's weird that I don't have opposable thumbs, that's weird. Beyond that... I don't know.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home