It's A Dog's Life

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Rowan and the New Toy

Here are a couple of nice shots of me with my new toy. This toy has both a rope and a ball, making it superior to the other toys which just have one feature or the other. Unfortunately, it does not have a squeeker. I know Lindy prefers me to have a squeeker because she likes the sound it makes so much. I am a good dog and squeek it as loudly and rappidly as I can. I don't mind doing it because I love Lindy so much.
This is a shot of me resting after I've played. You can see that I've moved the pillows around. Lindy likes for me to do that. Sometimes I put them all on the floor for her, in case she wants to lay down for awhile. She never does. But, I like to be prepared.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love,

Rowan

2 Comments:

  • Hey pal. My friend Diego and I walked passed your house today. I sure did like the sunny weather!

    See you later... and I promise to be less rude next time! (I know I was pretty bossy when I went to your house)

    Woof,
    Romeo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 PM  

  • It's OK Romeo.
    Sometimes I am overly protective of Lindy on account of her only being a human and stuff. She's practically helpless without me. You know how it is, though, since your human dosen't seem to be much better.

    I got in trouble last week for running all around Steiner Ranch like a wild dingo. At least, that's what Lindy said I did. I thought we were playing. It's hard to be good, I'll tell you what.

    Be cool, Romeo. And I'll see you around the neighborhood.

    Love,
    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home