It's A Dog's Life

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I had a pretty busy day yesterday, I'll tell you what.

First me and my guardian, Lindy, we went to the lake where I played with my new toy.


Here's a couple of nice photos of me with my new toy. Lindy took a couple of pictures because... Well, I don't know but I do look good in these shots. Maybe that's why.


Then, after that, we went to what's called a rest-a-rant. It's where people go to rant to one another about various things. Either that, or they eat. Me and Lindy were there for the eating. I met some nice friends there. And there were these humans with musical instruments and they were making music and singing kind of like what Lndy sometimes does. Only when these guys did it people clapped.


This is a picture of me at the rest-a-rant. I had fun there meeting new friends and listening to music.

Then... see how this day just gets excitinger and excitinger? After that, Lindy took me to a park where I did some running.



Here is a great shot of me running I the park. If you are a very astute observer you can see that I have my new toy in my mouth.

Then, as if all that weren't enough, at the very end of the day, good old Lindy took me out to The Ranch. Oh joy of my life! I couldn't believe how lucky I was to do so many fun things all in one day.



Here is a pretty picture of me posing on my way down to the water.

Well, that's about it for me. As you can see I am mainly just doing my fun and exciting life.

Hope you're having fun too!

Love,

Rowan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home