It's A Dog's Life

Friday, June 23, 2006

I have had a great time out at The Ranch these last couple of days. Yesterday Lindy snapped a couple of pictures of me when I was looking particularly good, which is most of the time.

I hope you enjoy looking at me as much as I enjoy being the center of attention.

This is a shot of me riding out to The Ranch. One of the things I LOVE about Lindy is how many things she can do while operating my car. Snapping pictures, for example.


Now, in this shot, I am standing near this place where there's a gigantic water bowl. It's so big that humans can swim in it! But, mainly it's for drinking out of.






In this one I am just being happy which is my prmary occupation.






In this one I am standing on the gigantic water bowl and looking around. You can see my friend Thu Duck peeking out from behind me. Thu Duck is cool but he never drinks from the bowl, just floats in it.





You can see Thu Duck better in this one.








In this shot I am resting in the nice cool grass.












This is me resting some more.










Lindy, who ain't no Ansel Adams lemme tell you, made me pose for this one. I think I look pretty good but it lacks the natural feel of the others.







This is a picture of me going home at the end of the day. What a great time at The Ranch!





And I'd like to send a special shout out, I'll tell you what, to Lindy's friend Bob. Good luck in Houston Buddy! Me and Lindy think about you and Wilma everyday.

Love,

Rowan

2 Comments:

  • Hi Rowan,

    Thanks for popping by and emailing me with your details.

    What a lot of open space you have to run and jump in.

    Nice to hear from you so keep in touch.

    I am so busy these days looking after my humans. I don't kow where they would be without me!!

    Nice pictures by the way and will pop in now and then to catch up on your stories.

    All the best

    Mason n Friends
    www.masonthedog.co.uk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 PM  

  • Ah, Mason... my guardian and I enjoyed your site. I'm glad you left your url so that others can see it too. You sure are a big dog!

    I have been pretty bored lately, just making sure that no silly birds try to get on to my back porch. Lindy is doing something called "work" which is horribly addictive. She does it every single day. And, the most pernicious thing about it is that it takes up so much of her time. Time which could, theoreticlly, be spent with me.

    She promises we'll go out to see our friends at The Ranch soon.

    Hope you are having fun!

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home