It's A Dog's Life

Saturday, October 08, 2005

It’s been awhile since I’ve updated. I’ve been wanting to but Lindy hogs the computer. Sometimes she acts like it belongs to her, or something.



Not to complain. She did buy me this cool new vest. I think it makes me look good. Very masculine, don't you think?


Lindy took me out to the lake yesterday where I chased a bunch of deer. That was cool. I like doing it. And, of course, it is a big help to Lindy. Otherwise, she’d have to do it. I don’t know if you’ve ever seen Lindy run… Let’s just say I don’t think the deer are too worried about her.

I also climbed a few trees and practiced howling. Lindy doesn’t let me howl when we are in town which is a shame since I am so good at it.



Here's me in a tree. I think I look pretty good in this shot?



So, anyway, I’ve been going on some adventures with Lindy, wearing my new vest, looking cool.

Love,

Rowan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home