It's A Dog's Life

Monday, August 29, 2005

Lindy has made good on all those big promises she made a few weeks ago. You know, back when she was “working.” -- That has got to be the best excuse ever! Lindy claims that “working” is how you get treats. Someone should teach her how to look cute and beg because that’s how I do it.



Anyway, here are a couple of photos of me at my leisure. I like to take a break after I’ve chased all the deer and squirrels and birds away.




I think I look pretty good in this one.
















And, here is a photo of me with my new friend. Linda says his name is Thuduck which I think might be Vietnamese. Not sure. Thuduck does not say much but he swims right over to me every time Lindy puts him in the water. So, even though he hasn't said so, I think he likes me.

I hope your days are filled with new friends.

Love,

Rowan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home