It's A Dog's Life

Tuesday, September 20, 2005


This is a picture of how I look when I am typing. It is, as I’ve said before, hard to type with paws instead of fingers but here I am proving that it canb etrxddddddd done.

Obviously, an athletic pup such as myself, you know, with so much to offer, would rather be out serving my neighbors by chasing away squirrels or cats. But, occasionally I enjoy being more reflective. I like thinking about myself mainly. Thus, whenever I am not out doing whatever I want to do, I like to sit down at the keyboard and write about what all I’ve been doing. Sometimes I write to Buddy, my best friend, about what all I’ve been doing, Sometimes I just blog about myself. In any event, It’s all about me, and that’s the important thing.

Your servant,

Rowan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home