It's A Dog's Life

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The good news is that I got to go see my friends Buddy and Marion Bob over the weekend. It was great, I'll tell you what. Me and Buddy played, Marion petted me, Bob let me in the house all the time. (Sometimes Marion and Lindy didn't like that too much.) I got to ride in the car for a long time too.

The bad news is that I had to take a bath before I went. It wasn't so bad after we got started. I do like the rubbing on of the soap and the drying off parts. But the water... Well, I don't want to say it scares me but it is a little creepy.



Lindy was too dumb to take any pictures of me on my vacation with Buddy. But, she did take these pictures of me in the tub. You can see my special soap in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home