It's A Dog's Life

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Rowan Has a Fun Morning

Well, It has been another fun day for me, I'll tell you what. For one thing, I got to go to work with Lindy first thing this morning. And on the way home she took me to see my old friend Bear. I haven't seen him in awhile so it was a real treat. What Bear and I like to do is to chase one another around the back yard and sometimes growl at each other a little bit. It'a pretty fun. You can see some pictures of it here:















As you can see, I had to get a little growly in one.

After that I got to go down to the boat ramp and I met a new friend there. It's this white dog.

We see that dog out there sometimes but Lindy doesn't like for me to hang out with dogs that might not have had their vaccinations or stuff. She does it for my own good.

After the white dog wandered away Lindy found a big stick and threw it in the water. Of course, I swam out to get it for her. Bless her human heart... she loves to throw but apparenty can't swim.

At least she can take pictures to document my mighty swimming prowress. Hey, "proweress..." pretty big word for a dog, don't you think?


























Overall, I think that I look pretty good in these shots.

I sure did have a swell morning, I'll tell you what. For this afternoon, I am hoping just to curl up with my toy and take a nice nap while Lindy goes out to get some Milk Bone Money.

Love,

Rowan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home