It's A Dog's Life

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

At Town Lake


Lindy took me to the lake today and this was the only decent picture she took of me. I don't know why she didn't take more. She said something about the Sun being in her eyes. In any event, I sure had a good time. I met some other dog friends and did a lot of swimming.

Before the lake we did some work. I am a lot of help to Lindy by riding around in the car with her. It makes her feel happy, I'll tell you what. After work we went to see Lindy's friends at the bank. It's the bank that dosen't let dogs go in so it wasn't too fun for me. I would have preferred to go somewhere else.

When we got home, I helped Lindy put a plant into a new pot with new dirt and everything. I think the plant liked it.

Hope you are having a good week.

Love,

Rowan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home