It's A Dog's Life

Saturday, May 19, 2007

You will never believe what a lucky dog I am! Even though I got to go to The Ranch two times already this week, Lindy took me again on Friday. Boy, I was so happy.

The first thing I did, and this was on the way out there, is I barked real loud at this cow. Lindy likes taking pictures of cows. She says they are nice mammals but I'm not so sure.



This is a picture of the pretty lake I went to. See how the sky and the water are almost the same color? It was beautiful.



I saw lots of pretty plants like this one.



And here are some nice photos of me in the back yard.






Lindy makes the photos that she likes best a little bit bigger than the others. Humans, I have noticed, sometimes have a "more is better" ethos. Dogs don't have that. We are happy with what we have, the size that things are, and the way it is... whatever that way is.

I hope you got to go to some of your favorite places this week.

Love,

Rowan

4 Comments:

  • hey pal

    so far i've caught TWO rats! i think they're all gone now, but i'm still on "high alert" until i'm sure.

    too bad those humans didn't listen to me earlier when i was telling them that rats came into the walls through the dryer duct. if only they had paid attention to me, this could have been resolved weeks ago....

    your pal,
    romeo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 PM  

  • I know what you mean, Romeo... Lindy has very selective listening. I think it is just one of the many weaknesses of being human. Can you imagine needing all that equipment (shoes, shirts, etc...) before you even go outside to pee in the morning? It's exasperating, I know... Boy, do I know... But, I do feel sorry for them too. Pathetic things that they are.

    Congratulations on your great catches. All I've been catching around here are bugs.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 3:40 PM  

  • Your human needs to teach you the difference between cows and bulls.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 PM  

  • Dear Muthah,

    Take a close look there between the hind legs. I believe those are udders.

    Maybe you should just stick to being a priest and give up on being a smart aleck.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home