It's A Dog's Life

Tuesday, June 19, 2007


This is a great shot of what I look like when I go in the car with Lindy and help her make Milk Bone Money. (That's some magic paper that you can trade for Milk Bones and other treats, in case you didn't know.)

In this shot I am waiting for my friends Daisy and Elmo to come out. I like touching noses with them. They are very fancy dogs, not from the pound like me. But, they never flaunt their pedigree or anything. They are just nice pups.

Hey, can you see that cool reflection of me on the trunk?

Love,

Rowan

6 Comments:

  • I don't know many blogging dogs yet, so it's nice to meet you!

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 5:01 PM  

  • Pedigrees don't mean a thing Rowan! You, of all dogs, should know that!

    By Blogger Rockstar Mom, at 1:11 PM  

  • hey rowan! are you on vacation! what are you doing today?

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 1:03 PM  

  • Welcome aboard Diane!
    I added your neat blog to the list of my friend's blogs and I'll add Ms. Marianne's too! Sometimes Ms. Marianne pets me. Petting feels good.

    It has been raining at my home and Lindy, that's my guardian, she is using that as an excuse not to take me to work with her. So, mainly, I am just laying around here on my big red couch and updating my blog. Lindy is acting all important, like she has someplace to be. I just ignore her.

    I know that pedigrees don't mean a thing but sometimes the fancy dogs don't seem to know that. They may not even realize how they flaunt their pretty fur and their designer collars. Sometimes it gets me a little bit down. Lindy got me a new collar not too long ago, and I do have some nice dog jewelery. But, sometimes I just want to be fancy.

    I love everybody!

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 11:47 AM  

  • Well written article.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:11 PM  

  • Thanks for stopping by Zoey.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home