It's A Dog's Life

Thursday, July 05, 2007

I just want to show you all some of the deer that I chase when I am at my Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Ted's house. These fellers, they come around every evening trying to make some trouble, I'll tell you what.

No worries with me around, though. I chase them right off.


Lindy has mentioned to me that they seem like gentle deer and that they wouldn't really do any harm. This is all just her opinion, of course. It's pure conjecture. I have a feeling it's more of that "Peaceable Kingdom" philosophy she is always trying to pawn off on Buddy the Cat and me.

Hey, "conjecture..." pretty big word for such a little dog. My English really is pretty good, don't you think?





I will try to get Lindy to take some more shots of me. I know that's what you really want to see, after all. And, I'll tell you what, I'll try to look extra handsome for you.

Well, I hope that you're having a good day and that no deer are trying to stink up your place.

Love,

Rowan

3 Comments:

  • I saw a fox today... no deer tho.
    --Scout

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 5:00 PM  

  • I think I might be kind of scared of a fox. I heard they eat chickens. Imagine what they might do to me!

    Me and Lindy saw a coyote one day. Lindy told me to keep clear of those guys.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 12:16 AM  

  • yeah, I've heard some bad stories about coyotes too.
    Scout

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home