It's A Dog's Life

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I’ll tell you what my problem is, for those who want to know. It’s Lindy. She is not being very cooperative about helping me with my blog.

Here’s what I mean. I know that there are lots of really swell photos of me in the camera but Lindy says she can’t get them out of there without a new cord. (A cord is a special thing that makes things work. I think.) Anyway. They have cords at a store in Austin. That‘s the same town I live in. But, Lindy won’t drive “all the way down there” to get me one. She says it’s not a priority.

What a priority is, I think, is something that is really good. Treats, for example, would be a priority for me because they are so good. Working is Lindy’s priority. She loves it. Does it every single day. Sometimes I worry about the addiction of work. I think Lindy would like to quit, but she just can’t. She’s hooked. It’s her priority.

I know Lindy has to feed her work addiction but I wish that she would make my blog a priority too.

3 Comments:

  • Happy 4th of July Rowan! I hope all the fireworks are not scarring you too much.

    By Blogger Rockstar Mom, at 8:30 PM  

  • I for one want to see more pictures. I hope Lindy fixes the cord soon.

    And I don't get the work addiction thing either! Why don't they just stay home and play with me! I'm always waiting for them!
    --Scout

    p.s. I also like to roll in dead animals, if I can.

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 7:23 AM  

  • Well, I was pretty scared of the fireworks because they are scary, that's why. They sounded like guns,and smelled like guns, and made funny noises. I did a good job of protecting Lindy who -- as might be expected -- was too stupid to know any better. She was all like, "Oh, Rowan, aren't they pretty?" and stuff like that. She just doesn't know. If it seems like it is scary,then it IS scary. That's what I always say.

    You should be scared of fireworks too. They are scary. So be scared!

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home