It's A Dog's Life

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Well, here's that great photo of myself I promised you. And, please notice how I really do look quite handsome in this one.

Lindy was in a good mood when she got home with her SanDisk reader de do-hickey. She said that she got it at the office supply store without even having to go to the camera store at all!

So, I guess we could have had the photos a lot earlier if Ms. Technology Queer... I mean Technology Queen... had known what she was doing. I don't really mind her occasional goof-ups. She's amusing though.

If you look there in the background you can see Lindy's amazing tomato plants. We had to take photos of them too. Even the tomatoes have a blog of their own!

I smelled a cat while Lindy and I were out taking our photos. I didn't run after it though. It's not allowed.

I am a wild man at heart but I do try to please my guardian as much as I can. It's hard sometimes when she asks me to do things that seem counterintuitive to me. It's just in my nature, my very DNA to chase those dang cats. But, as an obedient servant, I love to please my guardian more than my very life. So, I obey. I try real hard anyway.

Lindy says that she has the same issues with her guardian. That's THE Guardian. I think that Lindy sometimes is not very obedient. Don't know for sure. But, like me, she tries hard. As a fellow traveler, and struggler, I can respect that.

Hope you are doing good with your guardian.

Love,

Rowan

3 Comments:

  • dear rowan -- how do you feel about rabbits? have you ever caught any? I love them... I have caught two, my guardians have mixed feelings about it.

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 4:58 PM  

  • Wow. Catching a rabbit is an impressive accomplishment. Congratulations on that. I did chase a rabbit once but I didn't catch it. I am a pretty good runner but, for the most part, it is just running for joy, no real purpose.

    I can climb trees, though. can you do that?

    My guardian showed me your picture. I've been bugging her to get me some of those cool sunglasses but so far they haven't shown up. Remember how long it took for her to get my camera fixed.

    Thanks for visiting my great blog.

    Love and tail wags,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 12:14 AM  

  • tell Lindy I know how she feels about THE Guardian as well.

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home