It's A Dog's Life

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Well, as usual, I had a very good and fun day with my guardian. It was a nice summer day so I had Linda put the top down for me. She's so accommodating.

In this shot you can see that I am ready to go. Just waiting for Lindy.



Me and Lindy went right over to the Greek Cafe to have lunch with Ms. Elizabeth. Ms. Elizabeth really does love me, I'll tell you what. She's really a swell human too.

The very first thing I did at the Greek Cafe was give Ms. Elizabeth a nice hug. Ms. Elizabeth petted me and said all kinds of real sweet things to me about my good looks and stuff. It's a little embarrassing to be so great but I really can't help it.



These photos are a little out of focus because Lindy forgot her glasses. What glasses are is they are artificial lenses used by species which have not properly evolved. Lindy uses them.



Lindy and Ms. Elizabeth were in charge of all the food. I did manage to have a little piece of chicken and some hummus. I like hummus.



Well, that's about it for my great day. I hope you had some good food with friends today and that THE Guardian is giving you plenty to eat.

Love,

Rowan

4 Comments:

  • Rowan you lucky dog you! You got to have lunch at one of my most favorite places to eat EVER! I heart Greek food.

    And guess who I ran into at Starbucks this morning? Miss Elizabeth. She told me she got to see you and Lindy yesterday.

    As always Rowan, you are looking strikingly handsome.

    By Blogger Rockstar Mom, at 7:38 AM  

  • hey pal

    sorry about all of the face-humping last night. i've been out of sorts lately with the death of grandpa, the crying of my mama, the flying around the country, the rain and thunder... i promise to do better next time.

    i checked out your super-cool star pictures. i think we know where to get a kennel-sized golden star. if we find any extra money laying around, we may surprise you with one. maybe not until later on, maybe at the holidays. a handsome guy like you (nearly as handsome as me) can never have too many shiney gold stars, really.

    today's been a great napping day. i've been scaring squirrels out of our bird feeders (they're for the birds, not the squirrels... the squirrels have THEIR OWN feeders over by the fence!) all morning and i'm beat. i think i'll lay in the window seat and have a little rest on my kingly pillow.

    see ya later.

    licks,
    romeo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  

  • Wow, you had a great day. We can't put the top down on any of our cars. I like to ride anyway. We went to the lake last night. I met lots of cook humans and dog. Your friend Elizabeth is a real dog person. I can tell.
    --Scout

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 4:09 PM  

  • Yes, THE guardian is also good to me, even when I am not so good. I got out of the fence today, and ran around the neighborhood. I think my guardians were a little made at me, although I had fun sniffing and running. They will still feed me supper, though. And so will THE guardian...it's a good thing.
    --Scout

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home