It's A Dog's Life

Monday, July 30, 2007

I am a real lucky dog, I’ll tell you what.

Remember when I went to the LCRA and I saw those big gold stars? Well, you may remember that I wanted one for my very own. I was kind of beginning to give up hope of ever getting one because Lindy, that’s my guardian, she really wasn’t too enthusiastic about it.

But, just a couple days ago Romeo and his guardian came over to my house and brought me a gold star and it is my very own too.

I am hoping that Romeo and his guardian will come over again so I can get my picture taken with them and me and the star. I haven’t seen them around the neighborhood since getting my great gold star but I know I’ll see them soon.

The gold star is shiny too. I like that quite a lot.

Yea... I got a star!

4 Comments:

  • I can't wait to see you and your gold star, Rowan! -- Diane
    (Scout wants one too...)

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 5:23 PM  

  • Hi Diane,

    Hey, thanks for going to bat for my very excellent comment over at MadPriest's blog. Me and Lindy liked what you said, and Lindy said that you had some very good things to say to humans about it over on your blog. I know that sometimes Lindy gets tired of being the only one who is both a homo and a human.

    Lindy took one photo already. I am hoping that Romeo and his guardian can come over and take some photos. Did you know that Romeo's guardian painted the star all by her self and that is why it is so shiny. I think it might be magic.

    I love you because I am a dog and that is what dogs do... we love.

    Thanks for writing Diane. And I hope you will get a shiny star for Scout real soon... maybe even a magic one!

    Your pal,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 6:29 PM  

  • we'll come see you after we get back from the funeral stuff in california.

    glad you like the star! i helped my human paint it. i picked out the sparkley part.

    romeo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM  

  • Yea Romeo.
    I can't wait to see you.

    I felt real sad to hear about your pa going to Heaven and leaving you behind. I bet you miss him something awful. I wanted to woof something to you earlier about it but I was afraid of barking the wrong thing so I just left it up to Lindy to say something. I hope that you can remember that no love is ever lost and so in a way you still kind of have your pa with you, as long as you love. And tail wag.

    Try to have good obedience, and I'm going to double up on my efforts too.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home