It's A Dog's Life

Monday, July 30, 2007

These are a couple of great shots of me on the porch.

Now that Lindy has a tomato garden we have to spend quite a lot of time out there watching them grow. They grow slow, I'll tell you what.



On the plus side, I have my very own chair. Lindy said that if she ever gets a friend I will have to let the friend sit in my chair. I feel that I am pretty safe.

One of the tomatoes has started to turn red. Lindy was plenty excited about that, I'll tell you what. Tomatoes DO turn red. Even dogs know that. I'll tell you something else, the blue jay sitting in the big oak tree knows it too.



I feel that I look especially good in this shot. My harness makes me look like a tough guy. I really think I could be on TV if they would just let me wear the harness. I wish Lindy would get me a little badge for it, like a sheriff. I'm going to talk to her about that first thing in the morning.

Well, I just wanted to show you all these great photos of myself. I hope you enjoy looking at me as much as I do.

Love,

Rowan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home