It's A Dog's Life

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Well, here are some more great pictures of me. I am going to go ahead and post them tonight because my guardian is still awake. She says she can't sleep. I don't know why not. It's easy for me. But, I need her opposable thumb to work the mouse.


This is one of me way up high in a big tree. Seriously. It's the biggest tree at Lake Travis, maybe the world. And I climbed it.


You can really see my big muscles and my great vest in this shot. The vest is very official looking, don't you think?



This is a shot of me and my big stick. I've got it under control. It helps to make that look with your eyes.



This is me relaxing in another tree.



Same tree...

So, that's about it for my very good and fun day at Lake Travis. I think I might get to go back again tomorrow. It's up to Lindy.

I hope your guardian is letting you do lots of fun things too.

Love,

Rowan

5 Comments:

  • You are the most amazing tree climbing dog EVER!!! Really. You should take your show on the road. Go ahead, charge admission.

    By Blogger Rockstar Mom, at 6:55 AM  

  • Thanks Marianne... you are really kind to say so. If people really knew the shear magnitude of my skills they'd be amazed, that's what I always say.

    I do hope you'll come over and pet me sometime. I like pets, you know.

    Have a great day.

    I love you.
    And I love pets.

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 7:01 AM  

  • It is amazing to see you climb the tree, Rowan.

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 5:50 PM  

  • Hi Big Boy!
    I love the photo of you and the stick best of all.

    My boy toy, Nicholodeon, lets me post on the blog but only to pets like you.

    My name is Misty and I am just over one year old and I am a miniature Schnauzer.

    By Blogger Nicholodeon, at 6:31 PM  

  • Hi Misty,

    Welcome to my swell blog. Schnauzer is a great breed. Very personable. I have a Schnauzer friend named Tinker. She's not a mini though. That's really special.

    I hope you'll visit me often.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home