It's A Dog's Life

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I Got tagged By a Human!

Yea! I’ve been tagged!

Scout’s guardian, the very swell Diane, has tagged me to participate in a special thing called Ten Random Things About Me! So, here they are. And, just to be a rule follower, I’ve put them in random order.

I am an excellent climber of trees. A lot of dogs can’t climb trees at all and I feel very proud of the fact that I can.

My favorite treat is Bil-Jak. I will do ANYthing to get one.

I still jump up on the kitchen counter when Lindy is not around. Don’t tell, OK?

I like to make my guardian giggle.

Even though my guardian is an Anglican, I am a Methodist. They have better treats.

There are three girl dogs that I have a dog crush on, and I think they like me too.

I am scared to ride in the kayak. There’s something unnatural about being in the water and not getting wet. The dog gods don’t like it.

I put my pee in places that will give me and my guardian the most dominant position in the neighborhood. Lindy has very little sense of appreciation for my efforts but I know what’s best for us.

Buddy the cat scares me. So does the vacuum cleaner.

My best skill is napping.

OK. I tag Misty, Balboa, Romeo, Maggie and Poppy the little tiny dog.

You can read Romeo's answers HERE. They made my guradian laugh.

13 Comments:

  • very good list, Rowan! Scout doesn't like the vacuum cleaner either. I'll have to remember that bil jak thing. Good, eh?

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 11:43 AM  

  • Oh Bil-Jak is the best!

    Dear Diane,

    Thank you for including me in your neat TEN THINGS game. I had a great time playing. Scout is real lucky to have such a great dog acceptor as a guardian, I'll tell you what. You totally wag the tail.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 12:21 PM  

  • Rowan, I am scared to ride in the kayak too! I agree that it's unnatural.

    You are a most excellent dog for sure!

    By Blogger Lori, at 6:24 PM  

  • Maggie says wow thanks Rowan! She is excited to play and is panting to get at it as soon as I can type her thoughts! Your answers are awesome. Here's a Bil-jak to you (you know like we do on preacher party, virtual kind!)

    By Blogger RevDrKate, at 6:50 AM  

  • Rowan is very interesting. Thanks.

    By Blogger Jan, at 3:48 PM  

  • Cool Rowan. I am going over to my blog right now to put up ten neat things. I have to hurry so my human can type for me. She's on a new medication for her nerve pain and it makes her pretty useless for a few hours...

    Romeo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 PM  

  • After reading so much depressing news I came here...

    And as always, am delighted that I did!!!

    What a great post. My heart feels better now.

    Thanks!!

    By Blogger Fran, at 10:03 AM  

  • Neat! Tagsies are fun. I will play soon, but today I had to do a special news cast about my cousin Jasper. Thanks for tagging me!

    Poppy

    By Blogger Poppy, at 10:23 AM  

  • Rowan, Troy would LOVE to play with you, too! Cisco would probably be glad to get a rest.

    By Blogger Jan, at 6:41 PM  

  • Oh Rowan! You are such a cutie! I knew you loved to climb trees! I remember that pic of you in your neato orange vest!

    Love & Licks,
    Randi

    By Blogger Randi, at 2:04 PM  

  • Can you show me how to jump on the kitchen counters?????? That's were all the good stuff is.

    Frenchie Snorts
    balboa

    By Blogger Balboa, at 5:39 PM  

  • sorry you couldn't come out with lindy this morning to say hi. i'll see you tuesday or wednesday, okay?

    licks & sniffs,
    romeo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 PM  

  • First I want to congratulate my great pal Randi on being such an astute judge of what is cute. That's right... I AM! Yea Randi! Is it Randay yet?

    Balboa, sweetie, I do love you, I do. And it pains me to say this, it does. But, I don't think you will be able to jump up on your kitchen counter, I don't. Your fantastic Frenchie physique is just not cut out for it. You're a portly pup my man. You are destined to stay on the floor. Sorry.

    Your pal,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home