It's A Dog's Life

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Me and Lindy believe that it is important to woof out about bad politicians and their presidential ass kissing and that is why we went to a demonstration today to say that we are against this human named US Senator John Cornyn. He's real bad.

US Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson is real bad too but I guess that demonstration will be some other time.



This is a picture of me when I first got to the demonstration. It was raining so, of course, I wore my new blue raincoat with contrasting glow-in-the-dark stripes. I am also wearing a very great bandanna that my friend Romeo gave me for Valentine's Day. Overall, I feel that I looked very good today.



These are some of the other great dogs who came out to protest "CornDog Cornyn." Of course WE aren't CornDogs... we are GOOD dogs!

My own behavior was kind of questionable because sometimes I like growling and barking. Not all of the other dogs appreciated that.






I did try real hard to be a good dog but several times Lindy had to take me aside and lay down the paw with me. It's just so hard to be good.










In this photo I am posing beside one of the signs that says that John Cornyn is a lap dog of the president. A female lap dog...if you know what I mean.

So, just to recap. I looked very good in my sporty new coat and bandanna, John Cornyn is a bad human, and it's important to show up and woof whenever there's injustice and/or stupidity.

7 Comments:

  • Not all the pictures are showing but the last one is and you are so gorgeous!

    By Blogger Fran, at 9:38 AM  

  • Well,the important thing is that yu can see the picture of ME!

    I love you Fran.

    By Blogger Lindy, at 2:18 PM  

  • Rowan, you look great - and so well turned out. I'll say this for Lindy. She has good feet.

    By Blogger June Butler, at 3:36 PM  

  • Yeah, the feet are pretty much Lindy's best attribute. But, I love all of her.

    By Blogger Lindy, at 6:41 PM  

  • like fran, I can't see all the pictures, but the last one is gorgeous.

    I haven't let Scout at the computer today, maybe tomorrow she'll be by.

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 7:08 PM  

  • Thank you for Rowan for protesting and growling to mke the world a better place for us all - people & dogs. Dogs and their people form all around the world are grateful you're not shy about showing your teeth and telling the bad humans it's time to stop their nastiness.

    By Blogger Alcibiades, at 2:41 AM  

  • Rowan, I wish you were able to run for office. You are a fine example to dogs and people everywhere.

    By Blogger Lori, at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home