It's A Dog's Life

Sunday, February 03, 2008

I met some interesting fellows this afternoon when I was at the store for SmartPets. They are real nice guys, kind of floppy, but loads of fun. I just know you'd like them too.


These new friends of mine need to find a home real bad. I remember what it was like before I came here to live with Lindy and take care of her. I did have it pretty good at the shelter and I'm awful thankful for all the food and love I got while I was there. But, my life really took off after I got my forever home. That's why I want to do everything I can to help these dogs. They need a forever home too, and I just know that they will make good friends to someone who needs a dog.



These are a special kind of dog called Basset Hounds. See their big long ears? They help these dogs gather smells so that they can smell even more things than most other dogs. Even more than me.










If you need a good dog in your home I hope you will think about taking one of these nice dogs. You can go to the website or call them on the human telephone at 512/218-8883.

If you go to the website, you can read all kinds of information about how to adopt or foster a Bassett Hound and even see more great photos.

Thanks for helping me find forever homes for these fellow dogs.

Love,

7 Comments:

  • I hope they ALL find homes!

    I wish I could take one myself!

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 6:55 PM  

  • You're a great guardian, that's for sure, and I know any of those dogs would love to be adopted by you and Scout. But, as Lindy said to me, "I already have the best dog in the world." And we know that you do too. These dogs will be somebody else's best dog in the world.

    By Blogger Lindy, at 5:33 AM  

  • yes, they will...

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 3:43 PM  

  • I would love to take all the doggies home! Those are sure cuties!

    Not as cute as Rowan, Scout and Grendel, but close.

    I am so tired, I am going to bed now.

    Goodnight Rowan and Lindy!

    By Blogger Fran, at 5:13 PM  

  • This is a nice post, helping some doggie friends find a home. I hope they all go to a great home like you and I have! Thanks for the nice visit to me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 AM  

  • Tee hee hee. I like those kinds of dogs. They're low-riders like me! Plus, they're real stinky. That's my favorite.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

  • Hi Rowan,
    I hope they find good homes like us
    Frasier

    By Blogger Frasier, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home