It's A Dog's Life

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Guarding the Car

Here are a couple of real great photos of me doing my very important duty of guarding the car. And what do you think my guardian was doing while I was working so hard? She was eating Greek food. Do you think she brought me so much as a piece of arni? No, she did not. But, I guarded the car real good anyway.


I am wearing a real great golf shirt that SantaPaws brought me for Christmas. It's bright green and it feels as soft as belly fur. Those bold stripes are blue like the collar. And there's a monogram on the collar too. Fancy.


The big pay off for all my hard work is that my very good friend Ms. Elizabeth came out and gave me some nice pets. Ms. Elizabeth really is a good petter and she lets me kiss her right on the cheek too. I like her a lot.


I hope you have a fun time and get to give your friends a nice kiss too!

Love,

1 Comments:

  • I like your shirt! You are a good guard dog, and you deserve those nice pets from your mom's friend. But a little goodie from the resturant wouldn't have hurt either!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home