It's A Dog's Life

Monday, January 19, 2009

I had a fairly interesting day today. Of course, I had to do all my dog duties including looking out to see that everyone got in some playing today.

After I did my own playing me and Lindy got busy sending out my Christmas cards and putting my great photo magnets in them. Just personally, I did not find this task to be very taxing and I really can't figure out why We didn't do it sooner. It seemed to go by as quickly as a mid-afternoon nap.

Later, we took the cards to a post office. That's where you take stuff to have it delivered to someone else.


Here is a picture of me sitting beside one of the little trucks that gets used in the deliveries. I am pretty sure that this is the truck tht is going to deliver my cards so be on the look out for it.

If you are one of my friends and I have your address, you are getting a card. If I don't have your address, then you're not getting one. But, if you send me your address, I'll send you a card. Well, I will get Lindy to do it.

Anyway, after the post office we visited a place called a river. What a river is is it is kind of like a lake and a gulf except for being called a river. Also, there's more bad critters in a river. I know that's complicated.



Here is a shot of me at the river. Lindy was watching a pelican dive for food but not me. I was watching out for bad critters.

I hope you had an interesting day too.

I love everybody.

Rowan

5 Comments:

  • You are simply gorgeous Rowan!

    By Blogger Fran, at 7:18 PM  

  • Dear +Rowan, I love the picture of you by the river. FranIAm is right, you are gorgeous! We would love a card from you. Write us at widsauthor at earthlink dot net and we will send you our address! Love, +Maya and Jane

    By Blogger Jane R, at 8:49 PM  

  • Dear +Rowan and Lindy, I luf your blog and your stories and your portraits [mostly of Rowan...]and the lightheartedness you give me each and everytime I read up on what you have been doing, you adverturous doggy, you.

    Please write me at centauri12@gmail.com so I can get a card too. I would love it, simply love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    Catherine+

    By Blogger Catherine, at 9:42 PM  

  • Dear +Rowan,

    We loved getting our calendar with your picture on it!

    Thank you so much. This made our day happy.

    Love,
    +Maya and Jane

    By Blogger Jane R, at 4:50 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Sam, at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home