It's A Dog's Life

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Do you all remember about a month ago when I said I wish Lindy would get me a star to wear on my vest? Well, I had a talk with her about it and look at me now baby! As you can see, the star adds to the officialness of the overall look. I really do think I look very good in these shots and the star only helps! It gives me that aura of authority I've been lacking. Lindy noticed too and I think she would like to get a star for herself now. She said she could use a little more authority too, or at least the appearance thereof.



So far my weekend has been pretty boring. We are just doing all things Lindy wants to do: Washing Lndy's clothes, cleaning up Lindy's kitchen, getting Lindy's oil changed, picking up Lindy's dry cleaning... It's all just been fun stuff for her, none for me. Though I did get a treat and an egg on top of my kibble.

But Lindy promised me that I was going to have a great weekend. I am just waiting to see how that turns out.

I hope you are having a fun weekend and, if you're not, try wearing a big star around. It sure helps me.

Love,

Rowan

6 Comments:

  • Wow! You might have to start going by the name Sheriff Rowan.

    Poppy

    By Blogger Poppy, at 11:13 AM  

  • wow! an egg on top of your kibble! way to go! -- Scout

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 7:22 PM  

  • Dear Scout,

    I thought the egg was a very good score for me! And it came right out of the blue. Lindy said that I can have one every morning. It's to help my coat get fuller and prettier. It has taken a beating this summer with all the lake water and sunshine. Tell Diane, maybe you'll get one too! Active dogs like us have to keep up appearances you know.

    Have a great weekend buddy.

    Love,

    Rowan


    Poppy,

    You surly realize that I am named after The Archbishop of Cantrdogbury. Thus I prefer a simple but elegant, Your Grace.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 8:09 PM  

  • golly, that's a really great star! i have a sherriff's badge, but it's attached to an entire uniform... and you know how i feel about dressing up. it just ain't right.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 AM  

  • Aw, and here we thought you were named after Rowan, the guy who plays Mr. Bean on BBC.

    By Blogger The Lady Mistabel, at 10:04 AM  

  • Dear Misty,

    I don't know who Mr. Bean is but my guardian told me to tell you to tell your guardian that Mr. Bean has a brand new picture show coming out real soon. Mr. bean must be some kind of a movie star. I wonder if he has a star above his bead like I do though.

    Romeo - You are too cute to dress up. My guardian says you are the cutest dog in our neighborhood. And she says it right in front of me even! But, you are swell dude.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home