It's A Dog's Life

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Well, as you've probably been able to tell by my lack of posting, I haven't been having very many fun times lately. It's mainly because of my guardian and her obsession with "work." I don't know what to say about that. I've considered having an intervention to help her stop but I can't find any humans who think it's a good idea.



Today Lindy took me to Lake Austin which is a good place for dogs to swim. The main thing I like about it is that there are boats there and their job is to make real big waves for me and the other dogs to swim in. I like that quite a lot.

Also, Lindy started teaching me to put my whole head in the water so I can retrieve a rock. It really is pretty scary but I am learning.

Luckily, there were quite a few humans at the lake today and so I swam my fastest and everything so that they would all say how great I am. And, that worked pretty well for me too.



This is a picture of Chew-Chew who was also at the lake. I've seen Chew-Chew several times before. She doesn't like me as well as I would like to be liked but she doesn't bother me too much either.

Well, I hope you are all having some fun times like me and that your guardian is helping you have a big fun life like me.

Love,

Rowan

7 Comments:

  • Scout knows just how you feel. Her human needs an intervention too.

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 9:05 PM  

  • WooF!
    Hey, Scout, stop eating stuff that belongs to your humans buddy. You're going to get in trouble for sure... You sure are lucky that you have such good guardians to take care of you, I'll tell you what.

    I said a dog prayer for you and your family and all those other dogs who are getting rained on. Stay high and dry.

    Your pal,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 2:35 AM  

  • so sad, your mom putting work before YOU! I think you should teach mom a lesson.

    Frenchie SNorts
    Balboa

    By Blogger Balboa, at 6:13 AM  

  • Well, Balboa,if I were a pretty little Frenchie I might feel that I could get away with some mischief. As it is, I am just feeling lucky that I have such a nice guardian who plays with me a lot and stuff even when I don't get to go to work.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 8:08 AM  

  • Humans do seem to have an odd obsession with "work," don't they? I don't understand it myself.

    Poppy

    By Blogger Poppy, at 10:43 AM  

  • Hi Rowan
    Thanks for stopping by!I am glad to find out that all doggies go to heaven !
    Looks like you had loads of fun!
    frasier

    By Blogger Frasier, at 11:50 AM  

  • Rowan, Sweetie,
    LOOK! I have my own blog. Nich, my boy toy, stole the idea from your Guardian.

    Now he is not very doglomatic..I should have said Inspired by the exquisite blog set up by your Guardian, Nicholodeon is setting one up for me! You are invited to blog by, mark it with your pee, and I will be in touch.

    Those Chinese dogs are a strange breed, aren't they? Canada's Lunar Year stamp this year past featured a Chow in orange and gold.

    By Blogger The Lady Mistabel, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home