It's A Dog's Life

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My guardian took me to Matagorda Beach today. It's a real great place with wide bands of sand for dogs to run on. Also, there are some dead fish out there for dogs to roll on. It's one of the best features of this beach.


Here's a picture of me when we first got to the beach. See, I'm still in the car.


Lindy made me pose for this one.


I made all these birds fly all by myself.


This is a shot of me at the beach doing some running. Also, playing.


This is what I look like when I am running toward Lindy. When I am happy my tongue goes all limpy like that.

This is me wading out in the water.



Sometimes, if Lindy is real nice and drives slowly, I can stand up on the back part of the car like in this shot. I can see and smell just about everything from up here, and it makes me feel important to be up so high. I can only do it if Lindy is driving real carefully which mostly she does not. But today she did.

As you can see, I had a very good and fun day at Matagorda Beach, Lindy picked up some pretty shells and she said she was real proud of my good obedience.

I hope all of you are having fun and playing hard!

Love,

Rowan

5 Comments:

  • Wow. I bet those fish are the best, Rowan. You look very handsome at the beach, and like you were having a lot of fun, too.

    By Blogger DogBlogger, at 6:42 AM  

  • I love the floppy tongue, Rowan. Jasper does that too, after he's had a wonderful day at the dog park. I bet he'd love to go to the beach with you!

    Doxy

    By Blogger Wormwood's Doxy, at 9:52 AM  

  • I like my fish fresh but hey, different tastes for different quadripeds. I played today too! But my Jane wouldn't let me go outdoors. So I jumped all over high shelves and chased a ball of paper on the floor. I also found some sun. It has been too cold here. I like sun. I warmed my fur in it.

    We love your photos, +Rowan! I am sitting by my Jane's hand with my wet nose on it and I am purring at the computer. I think I'll walk on it now.

    Your friend and colleague,

    +Maya

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 PM  

  • What great pictures! Marge likes to make the birds fly away too. Looks like you had fun, Rowan!

    By Blogger Sam, at 7:38 PM  

  • You are really lucky! I'm struggling with some white cold stuff which has fallen from the sky overnight! It certainly focusses the mind when it's time for the constitutional!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home