It's A Dog's Life

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Today I had a real fun time playing at the beach. Me and Lindy went down to Surfside, just for a little while. Obviously, I did my job of playing including running, barking, and wagging.

I am just enjoying myself in this shot.


Not really doing anything in this shot. Mainly, just enjoying being myself.


In this shot, LIndy had given me the "Come" command. That means to come a'running.
So I did. You can see that I'm going real fast.


This is one of the birds I played with. Before I got to the beach, they were just loitering on the shore. But, I got them flying high, I'll tell you what.


And this is a shot of me in the car on the way home.

Lindy stopped by to see some friends before we got to the shore, and we had to stop at a store on the way home so she could buy something. It wasn't something for me. That's all I know.

When we got home Lindy told me that I was a good dog and she petted me. I even got an egg on my kibble. That's real special to me.

Later we played with one of my new balls. I am much better and faster than Lindy but I tried to go easy on her.

Me and Lindy sometimes talk about real important things. It's hard for her to understand that the main thing is just to listen for when God laughs and then to laugh along, maybe to jump or wiggle too. I am glad I am a dog because that sort of thing is easy for me. But, for now, I'm off to my bed.

Love,

Rowan

2 Comments:

  • Hi Rowan - what a great dog you are- I had a dream about you the other night - we played and played. I can't have a dog right now so you are "it"
    love from Ms Kitty and Bearcat

    By Blogger Ann, at 9:01 AM  

  • I love the picture of you in the car. I personally don't like cars but you look real good in that one.

    We love it when you post those happy pictures.

    Love,

    +Maya and her Jane

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home