It's A Dog's Life

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Well, one thing about Lindy, she is true to her word. She said I was going to have a fantastic weekend and just a few hours later, she took me to the lake. Hard to beat that.

This is a nice photo of me still in the car. You can see a boat in the background. The job of this boat is to make some big waves for me to swim in.



Still, I think there is something bigger in the works. Lindy put some clothes in an overnight bag. I think I might be going on a little trip. Of course, I don't know where and nothing is for sure but I have my hopes up. Way up.

Love,

Rowan

9 Comments:

  • Your Grace looks very regal riding in your car.

    Poppy

    By Blogger Poppy, at 11:21 AM  

  • Hi Rowan!
    Car rides are great! I hope you had fun swimming! & the STAR looks fantabulous on you! PAWSOME ROWAN!
    Love & Licks,
    Randi

    By Blogger Randi, at 3:11 PM  

  • you musta gone somewhere good cuz you weren't at home when we walked by. i can't wait to hear about your weekend adventure!

    ~romeo

    ps i had to put diego in his place today. he tried to steal my treat!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM  

  • Oh Rowan
    You look absolutely debonair with the star on your vest, and in your cadillac. I hope it's not a catillac, though.

    You have the best dog blog I have ever seen.

    Love, Misty

    By Blogger The Lady Mistabel, at 9:12 AM  

  • Rowan, I think you are going to have an absolutely fabulous time. Tell us all about it when you get back.

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 2:35 PM  

  • wow, a trip, you must be so excited. I bet a lot of people will be waving to you, you look like a star.

    Frenchie Snorts
    Balboa

    By Blogger Balboa, at 3:54 PM  

  • so did u enjoy swimming??

    hope u can show us some bootiful pictures

    By Blogger Urban Smoothie Read, at 4:19 AM  

  • Rowan come back come back! Rowan come back come back! (Apologies to Shane)

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 7:26 PM  

  • so glad we got a chance to catch up today. you looked well-rested.

    so, i'm supposed to tell you that the Michaels craft store on great hills has gold stars for $1. you may want to stock up. have lindy pick them up for you.

    see you later,
    romeo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home