It's A Dog's Life

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Some Swell Photos of Me

I was finally able to upload these great shots of me in the car on my way to the dog food store. I don't really know why I couldn't do this yesterday. Confidentially, I think it might have had something to do with Lindy. I wouldn't want to say anything, or anything. She IS my guardian and everything and I really do love her a whole lot. But, she's not the best assistant I could imagine for myself.


This is one of the many times I had to wait for Lindy to return from doing something which seemed to her to be more important than getting ice cream. She really needs to work on her priorities.


This is a shot of me licking my lips because I am thinking about getting some ice cream. That blue thing belongs to me. It's mine.

OK. In this great shot we are in line at the Dairy Queen. That's the name of the dog food store.

And in this very swell photo I finally have my ice cream. It's real great, I'll tell you what. Just heed my warning about letting your guardian get in the bad habit of thinking that they can eat your ice cream. They can be SO demanding sometimes.

That's it for now. I love you all and I hope you all get some ice cream.... Well, gravy for Grendel.

Love,

6 Comments:

  • Wow, those are super photos! You get to go lots of places in the Car now that you aren't Deadly.

    I really think that Ice Cream must be like Frozen Gravy!

    Every day I get Yo Gurt to help me stop eating poop. but it Doesn't Work. But I like the Yo Gurt.

    How do you do your name like that? It is Nifty!

    By Blogger Grendel, at 10:10 PM  

  • gorgeous photos Rowan. Really wonderful.
    Scout doesn't eat ice cream. she would if she could, but..

    I, like Grendel, like the way you do your name now.

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 6:20 PM  

  • Oh, my. I heard that your mom is not well. I hope you are giving her Special Love? I give her kisses and Gravy.

    By Blogger Grendel, at 9:28 PM  

  • Rowan, you are so absolutely handsome. I showed your pictures to Diana, and I think she's in love. She's an old bitch (in the good sense of the word), but sometimes the May-December things work.

    By Blogger June Butler, at 11:43 AM  

  • Well, Grandmère Mimi, I could give it a go with an older bitch. But,don't tell any of my other girlfriends, OK?

    Grendel, I am loving Lindy a lot these days because she is laying down and not playing with me because she feels bad. At first I tried laying on her head because I thought that would be best but she was really quite opposed to that. So now I just sit near her head in case she needs me. Sometimes she flops a hand in my direction and says, Rowan, you are a good little friend. And I am all like, Yeah I know. I love her so much. I want her to be better soon. On the plus side she gets up to feed me and give me treats so I guess it's working out.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 2:57 PM  

  • That ice cream photo is priceless - reminds me of our dear Mable dog(a beautiful tricolour lurcher, RIP, and yes, spelled like that!) eating ice cream - very messy, but her favourite thing...

    By Blogger Mike Farley, at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home