It's A Dog's Life

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I thought you all might have a good time looking at this real great photo of me in my back yard.

You can see that I have scattered the leaves all over the yard. Lindy amuses herself by putting them in little piles. But after she's finished, the game is over. So, I spread back them out for her. Once again, just being helpful.

That big rock that I have my paws on has a frog living under it. Lindy is not overly appreciative of my efforts to get it out but I will, one of these days, I will.

There are a couple of cheeky little squirrels around here. One of them makes noises at me and then runs away because it is afraid of me. Not sure why. I'll tell you what, though, I really do wish I could climb up a tree like those little squirrels. I'd jump from limb to limb faster than anything you've ever seen, I sure would. It's not that I don't try, you understand. It's just that it's hard for dogs to get off the ground very much.

Well, that 's the picture of me in the backyard. Maybe I'll get Lindy to take a picture of my house later. I do have my very own house out in the backyard. I don't use it, a'course. Why would I?

Have a great and fun day everyone. I love everyone.

Your good friend,

Rowan

4 Comments:

  • That's a real great picture of you, Rowan. You look handsome, as always. Thanks for posting it!

    By Blogger DogBlogger, at 5:31 PM  

  • I am always impressed at how well composed these photographs are, Rowan. You must have spent hours, and gone through packets of treats, to train your human to such a high level of photographic competency.

    Of course, it's the actual posing itself that is the real hard work but, even so, cameras don't operate themselves. So, respect due, my friend.

    By Blogger MadPriest, at 1:58 AM  

  • Rowan,

    Chita is here at work with me today and she just saw your picture. She wanted me to tell you that when we lived in the apartments, we had squirrels everywhere and she loved to chase them.

    But none of the squirrels ever talked to her and that made her feel a little envious of you.

    We miss you Rowan. And Lindy too!

    Marianne and Chita Corndog.

    By Blogger Rockstar Mom, at 11:52 AM  

  • Thanks DogBolgger. You gots a good eye.

    +++++

    Thanks for understanding, MP, and for your finely tuned appreciation of my real great skills and everything.

    Alls Lindy really does is press a button. But, it's her way of helping and, as you know, everyone needs to feel included and needed.

    Your mate,

    +++++

    I miss you too Ms. Marianne. Youz a good petter.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home