It's A Dog's Life

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Interview Questions for My Dog Friends

As you know, I was recently interviewed by the wonderful human called Diane. I answered the really great questions that she asked me and they are in the post just prior to this one.

I believe that I am the first dog to participate in this kind of thing which of course is a very high and neat honor for me. So far, no cats have been interviewed because they are not thought to be very interesting. We don't want to be speciest, though. So, if any cats (yuck!) out there want to participate we will let them play too.

A couple of my dog friends --Balboa, Romeo, and Cub -- have asked to be interviewed. These are the questions I asked them:

Questions For Balboa

1. A two parter: Who gave your your name and why did they choose it?

2. Balboa, you are a French Bulldog which is a very good breed to be. If you could be any other breed what would it be and why?

3. What is your favorite thing about being a dog?

4. How did you get your girlfriend, Fig? And what, exactly, are your intentions towards her?

5. If you could tell your guardians one thing, what would it be?

Balboa's Blog is here.
Read Balboa's Answers.

Questions For Mister Romeo


1. A two parter: Why do you have so many words in your name and what do they mean?

2. Nylabone or squeaky toy? Justify your answer.

3. What is your favorite thing about being a dog?

4. If you could be Underdog or Lassie which would you choose? Why?

5. If you could tell your guardian one thing, what would it be?
Romeo's blog is here.
Read Romeo's answers here.

Questions For Cub

1. I can see from your photo that you like chewing on sticks. I do too. Here‘s the question: Which is better, a good stick or a belly rub? Explain your answer.

2. I am a Methodist too! It’s a good religion. But, if you could practice any other kind of faith what would it be and why?

3. What is your favorite thing about being a dog?

4. It looks like sometimes your guardian uses your blog to post her own stuff. I would never let my guardian do that. How do you deal with it?

5. If you could tell your guardian one thing, what would it be?

Now what happens next is that these dogs will answer the questions on their blogs. They post the questions,the answers, and the following rules.

Cub's Blog is here.
Read Cub's answers.

These are the rules:

1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave a woof on my blog saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post woofing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone or somedog else in the same post. No cats.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. If you don't have your own opposable thumbs it is OK to get help from a member of a species which does. But, the answers must be entirely your own.

Thanks for pawing it on fellas. I am looking forward to reading your responses.

Love,

Rowan

5 Comments:

  • Wow. It's an honor to be the second dog ever in the history of the world to be interview in the Internets. I have posted my answers on my myspace page, in the blog section, on the upper-right of the page. You will have to click the link to read it. I hope you all enjoy. It was a fun process for me.

    Thanks, Rowan!

    licks, romeo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 PM  

  • You rock, Romeo.
    Your answers make real good dog reading, you cool red dog, you.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 9:26 PM  

  • Hi Rowan, this is your second-hand friend Liz. You made me cry once, but now it's all good because my husband who also helps keep our country safe (even from Japan where no one tries to blow him up) is coming home really soon.

    But really, I came by to tell you that SAHM means: Stay At Home Mom. It's the counterpart to WOHM, which is Work Outside the Home Mom...it's important for us SAHMS to make sure that no one ever, EVER has the audacity to think that women who work outside of their own house for forty hours a week and then come home and do all the household stuff might just maybe be working just the teensiest bit harder than we are.

    And there I go again. Sorry, Rowan, have a nice day! =) Carly says hi, too. She loves dogs.

    By Blogger Liz, at 11:47 PM  

  • Hi Rowan -- I'll get with The Typist some time soon to answer these great interview questions! Over the weekend, if not before then.

    --Cub

    By Blogger DogBlogger, at 4:50 AM  

  • Okay, Rowan! I did it!

    --Cub

    By Blogger DogBlogger, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home