It's A Dog's Life

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lindy has been taking me to Lake Austin quite a bit lately. She has clients out there and so we sometimes slip away for a half-hour or so. Lindy needs to practice on her throwing which is still pretty pitiful. And, I do like helping her.

Here are about a dozen pictures of me looking handsome, me swimming, me carrying my ball, and other great shots of me.


Earlier today Lindy took me to Town Lake which is in Austin but, curiously, is not called Lake Austin like the other one. Lindy said that it was getting re-named Lady Bird Johnson Lake but that she does not intend to call it by the new name. She can be a little bit oppositional like that. But, otherwise, she is a good guardian.

I hope you are getting to do something fun today and that your guardian cooperates with the officials to the extent necessary.

Love,

Rowan

11 Comments:

  • Rowan, thank you for your prayers. Scout isn't up to swimming yet, but we hope in a couple of weeks...

    By Blogger Diane M. Roth, at 5:57 PM  

  • We read the good news over on OCICBW. Glad to know that Scout is on the mend.

    By Blogger Lindy, at 9:47 PM  

  • My hero!
    You can climb trees!
    You can swim!

    Oh, I checked and as a Methodist, you don't have to observe, you can eat anything any time!

    By Blogger The Lady Mistabel, at 9:44 AM  

  • Mistabel got out again, and I am glad to have found her hiding here with Rowan The Dog.

    By Blogger Nicholodeon, at 2:01 PM  

  • This is dog country Mr. Nich... We've got me and Misty, sometimes Scout, and Farzier, there's lots of others too. But, we like visiting humans too.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 5:28 PM  

  • Wow Rowan, you have so many exciting adventures. We are Mona, Jacks & Toby & we just got our own blog. Our little foster Evander would be only one of us that would be able to keep up with you...he is a little non stop energizer bunny. He would love to climb trees with you.

    Come visit us at: justustexasdachsies.blogspto.com

    By Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥, at 6:52 AM  

  • Hi Rowan! Lakes are great...why dont' you get the lake changed to Rowan Lake? I think it has a better ring to it!
    Love & Licks,
    Randi

    By Blogger Randi, at 2:22 PM  

  • Randi - You are SO right!

    By Blogger Lindy, at 3:29 PM  

  • That swimming looks like fun...I love to swim....thanks for visiting our blog!

    Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

    By Blogger Kapp pack, at 4:15 PM  

  • Hey Kapp Pack,

    Thanks for visiting my great blog and signing my guest book. I WOOOF! that.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 7:12 PM  

  • Hi Rowan,
    You look so cute and happy!(mommy said cuute,I said happy!)
    Frasier

    By Blogger Frasier, at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home